i’m glad to see tumblr coming to jennifer lawrence’s side like i know she can be problematic and say shit sometimes that most of us really dont agree with but this makes me want to scream because this would be my number one fear as a celebrity and i honestly can’t imagine what she’s going through right now. i would be completely horrified and never come outside again. i would never be able to face people because i’d be scared that they would have seen me completely naked and open.
i would be beyond heartbroken, having constant panic attacks just thinking about what else could get leaked without my knowledge. like i dont even know how she’s handling this right now, same for victoria justice and all of the other victims who will have to go through this because some douche bag wanted to make money.
if you’re having trouble feeling sympathy for jennifer lawrence or any of the other girls who have fallen victim to this, just try to put yourself in their shoes. imagine millions of people seeing your naked body, saving it to their phones/computers, laughing with their friends about it, and looking at you differently forever because they’ve seen you completely naked.
why do you never see baby pigeons
This is too funny NOT to draw
- Feed Your Strengths! Make sure you have opportunities to involve yourself with others in situations where your input is valued.
- Face Your Weaknesses! Realize and accept that some traits are strengths and some are weaknesses. By facing your weaknesses, you can overcome them and they will have less power over you.
- Express Your Feelings. Understand that your feelings are as important as others are in the overall situation. Without your feelings and needs being valued the best result is not realised, so value and speak to your own feelings as much as you value those of others.
- Make Decisions. Don’t be afraid to have an opinion. You need to know show others the qualities and potentials you can see are worthy of action.
- Smile at Criticism. Try to see why disagreement and discord indicate the differences between people, and use this as an opportunity to make your value judgements useful for growth, because that’s exactly what they are. Try not to feel responsible for another’s criticism, but try to hear it and understand the feelings and images it engenders within you. Then you may see a path not only to agreement but to a shared and truly valuable end.
- Be Aware of Others. Remember that there are 15 other personality types out there who see things differently than you see them. Most of your problems with other people are easier to deal with if you try to understand the other person’s perspective.
- Be Aware of Yourself. Don’t stint your own needs for the sake of others too much. Realise you are an important focus. If you do not fulfil your own needs, how will continue to be effective and how will others know you are true to your beliefs?
- Be Gentle in Your Expectations. It is easy for you to see the value in others, but stressing this too much can drive them away. Try to show that you understand their fears and limitations and lead them gently to see how you feel: lead them gently into understanding and love.
- Assume the Best. Don’t distress yourself by feeling that your values are lost upon others - they are not. Perhaps it just has to sit with them too. Let the situation resolve itself and never stop believing that love is the true answer.
- When in Doubt, Ask Questions! Don’t assume that the lack of feedback is the same thing as negative feedback. If you need feedback and don’t have any, ask for it.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t